It’s an Iowa tradition for Trick-or-Treaters to tell a joke before receiving some candy. It seems like each year kids break out the same ol’ lame knock-knock jokes. So, we’ve rounded up 20 funny kid-friendly Halloween-themed jokes that are sure to inspire your little tricksters.
1. Q. What does a ghost eat for breakfast?
A. Scream of Wheat.
2. Q. What patriot song do ghosts like best?
A. “America the Boo-tiful”.
3. Q. What happens when a banana sees a ghost?
A. The banana splits.
4. Q. What do you call two witches who live together?
5. Q. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A. He didn’t have the guts.
6. Q. Why is a skeleton afraid of a dog?
A. Because it likes bones.
7. Q. Why doesn’t anybody kiss a vampire?
A. Because he has bat breath.
8. Q. Where do you find the world’s biggest spider?
A. On the World Wide Web.
9. Q. Why do you measure snakes in inches?
A. Because they have no feet.
10. Q. What are Batman and Robin called after they get run over by a bus?
A. Flatman and Robin.
11. Q. What kind of car does Luke Skywalker drive?
A. Toy Yoda.
12. Q. What did Ernie say when Bert asked him if he wanted ice cream?
A. Sure, Bert.
13. Q. What’s red, furry and knocks you over?
A. Tackle-Me Elmo.
14. Q. What do you call a fairy who has not taken a bath in a week?
15. Q. What kind of fruit do you feed a scarecrow?
16. Q. What is the father of all corn?
17. Q. Did you hear about the big fight at the candy store last night?
A. Two suckers got licked.
18 Q. What kind of candy do kids eat on the playground?
A. Recess Pieces.
19. Q. What did one eye say to the other eye?
A. Between you and me, something smells.
20. Q. What do you get when you cross a broom with a motorcycle?
A. A broom-broom broomstick.
What’s your kids’ favorite Beggar’s Night joke? Share it with us in the comments below.