Being forced to stay at home makes it easy to dream about all the places you wish you could be instead.
Why not turn all of those musings into something to look forward to?
We challenge you to take those daydreams and create a wish jar! Find an empty jar or container that you have at home and have your kids decorate it. Every time someone in your family mentions something that they want to do or somewhere they want to go, write it down on a piece of paper and stick it in the jar. Watch your jar fill up with hopes and wishes for the future! Once it’s safe to venture back out in the world again, use your wish jar to have fun and create memories together as a family.
Here’s a few ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Exploring the Des Moines Art Center with Kids
- Best Patio Dining 4 Families In DSM
- DSM Teen Bucket List
- FREE Perks That Come with Your Public Library Card in Central Iowa
- Sargent Park is a Hit on Hot Summer Days
- 10 Animal Adventures 4 Kids in Des Moines
- 7 Places to Play Mini Golf in Des Moines
- Go Jump in a Lake, Des Moines!
- Tips 4 Family Fun at an Iowa Cubs Baseball Game
- Tips 4 a Family Fun Day at Living History Farms
What will be in your famiy’s Post-‘Rona Wish Jar? We’d love to hear? Share it with us in a Comment below!